The position is a Sales MT Operations role, not Account Management role.
- Develop Sales promotion plans for delivering sales volumes.
- Develop, negotiate, sell and execute optimal TOT for regional accounts with the help of National KAM and ensure compliance.
- Manage listing of NPDs.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Execute merchandising strategy for national accounts and develop merchandising strategy for regional accounts.
- Develop month wise forecast for territory sales.
- Ensure periodic meetings at customer outlets to calibrate customer expectations, understand competitor plans in order to proactively counter competitive action.
- Build positive and impacting relationship with all channel partners with in the framework of company policies.
- Lead development and execution of activation programs for the regional key accounts.
- Ensure morale and motivation levels of front line sales force. Focus on developing and upgrading of sales force.
Implement and administer policies, plans, systems and targets in respect of local key accounts.