INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY 12TH MAR 2021 AT PUNE
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive with 8 to 10 experience in Manufacturing Industries.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive with 8 to 10 experience in Manufacturing Industries.
- Bachelors/ Master's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
Candidate Desired Profile
Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive with 8 to 10 experience in Manufacturing Industries.- Ediable oil
Client of Career Stars