Medical Executive - Female - Mumbai Westernline
Health and Hygiene
Directed sales field and expanded its customer-base – Developed, maintained and expanded business with current/new customers.
- Developed strong communication network with subject leaders such as – physicians, staff members, hospital managers and pharmacists.
- Researched market regularly in order to keep up with competitors and their products.
- Worked in coordination with departmental managers in preparing strategies to promote firms’ products on the market.
- Planned strategic marketing and promotional activities.
- Estimated budget required to fulfil promotional requirements.
- Promoted medicines’ features and qualities to physicians, professional staff, medical institutions and pharmacies.
- Organized meetings and discussions to present products’ features and acquaint medical institutions with new products.
- Organized presentations for top class physicians in order to promote and introduce firms’ products.
- Maintained accurate records, including date and contact information, of doctors contacted for future sales purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Sales & Marketing
Must have relevant 3 plus yrs on roll experience
Candidate Desired Profile
age - upto 33 yrs
Must have 3 plus yrs on roll experience
Client of Career Stars
Leading MNC FMCG company having presence in both FMCG, Pharma & OTC