Its ON ROLL team handling profile
As our Medical Executive, you'll have the freedom to apply your Medical Expertise and create the role you've always wanted. In addition to delivering area sales, improved market share, & improved HCP/HCE relationships for all the products, you will be responsible to build & develop a team too.
The Medical Executive reports to the Medical Manager
• Monitor effort parameter, execution of strategies, brand wise & value wise Month on Month Sales Progression.
• Understand & achieve the optimum execution by ensuring winning at HCPs in a way that maximizes value & is consistent with the regulatory environment.
• Develop & Build your team leading to superior results.
• Coach & facilitate team members to achieve territory wise target by communicating expectations effectively & lead by example.
• Leverage effective listening skills to build and develop a tailored/customized selling approach to fit people and gain a deeper understanding of customer needs and the situation.
• Ensure adherence to SOPs while conducting engagement activities for HCPs to ensure compliance.
• Build customer confidence and receptivity by demonstrating interest in understanding insights and information on client specific needs.
• Demonstrate excellence in identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations by understanding the business environment and partnering with internal & external stakeholders to make mutually beneficial decisions.
• Minimum 4 yrs. of relevant experience.
• Experience of Sales and Distribution in a Nutrition
• Qualification - Bachelor's degree in Science/Nutrition/Pharmaceutical Science/ MBA in Sales and Marketing.
Age - upto 36 yrs
Client of Career Stars