The position is a Sales MT Operations role, not Account Management role.
- Develop Sales promotion plans for delivering sales volumes.
- Develop, negotiate, sell and execute optimal TOT for regional accounts with the help of National KAM and ensure compliance.
- Manage listing of NPDs.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with local distributor’s management; and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Execute merchandising strategy for national accounts and develop merchandising strategy for regional accounts.
- Develop month wise forecast for territory sales.
- Ensure periodic meetings at customer outlets to calibrate customer expectations, understand competitor plans in order to proactively counter competitive action.
- Build positive and impacting relationship with all channel partners with in the framework of company policies.
- Lead development and execution of activation programs for the regional key accounts.
- Ensure morale and motivation levels of front line sales force. Focus on developing and upgrading of sales force.
Implement and administer policies, plans, systems and targets in respect of local key accounts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of FMCG/Foods Industry and MT channel.
- Complete knowledge of the HQ market.
- Channel Partner Management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Man Management Skills.
Candidate will handle Modern Trade Sales operations with a team of 4-6 Key Accounts Executives in entire North Zone.
- Candidate must have extensive experience in Modern Trade.
- Experience with Vishal Mega Mart, D-Mart, Big Bazar, Reliance, More etc. must.
- 8+ yrs of Field Sales experience. Should be an out and out high performer in FMCG Modern Trade sales who has grown through the ranks in the organizations he has worked.
- Candidate should be an ASM - MT/KAM currently in his organization with good people management experience and handling large sales volumes.
Candidate Desired Profile
- 8+ years of Sales and distribution in Modern Trade FMCG, preferably Foods.
- Experience in having worked across the HQ location and assigned region.
- Experience in new launches and building new brands.
Experience in managing regional key accounts.
Client of Career Stars
MNC FMCG - a leading brand in Spices n Ready to cook